Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Introuduction

This blog is part of a project for my social media class. Because this blog will technically violate the social media policies that Walmart has in place for its associates very little information about me personally will be divulged in the blog itself. My classmates will know who I am because I've shared the link to the blog in the online course space.

Things that you should know about me are:
  • I'm male
  • I'm a Toys Sales Associate for Walmart
  • I've worked for the company for almost 11 months
  • I'm a communication major 
  • I absolutely hate everything that Walmart stands for
This blog will serve a few purposes; the first purpose, obviously, is to complete a project for one of my classes. Another purpose for the blog is to provide an outlet for me to vent about stupid customers and hopefully give you, the reader, a few laughs. However, the main goal of this blog is to help educate the general public about Walmart and to help them understand why shopping at other retailers is SO important.

No comments:

Post a Comment